Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Final Project

I am very excited for my final project. I’m going to make a five to six minute movie of my friends being there crazy selves. I want to capture moments in time that will always be remembered during this freshmen year. I will be using both a documentary and home video style. The song that I will be filming with is Forever Young by Jay Z and Mr. Hudson. This song represents the theme that I’m going toured. I will first have documentary of my friends with extreme lighting and a light blue backdrop. The next part will be the realistic moments of them having a good time together. Next will be small clips of different subject that will relate to the personality of my friend on the video. For example, my boyfriend and friend Paul likes going out on long skateboarding rides. For a transition, I will have a close up of the wheel of the board turning. Another transition that I may add is a close up of a pair of hands typing on laptop keyboard. The most important part of this movie is showing the individual personalities that make each of my friends unique. This movie will show unforgettable memories that I will always treasure.

1 comment:

  1. That's good, I'm always a fan of work that is from the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete